Taller and Slimmer
Rarely do I ever meet someone who doesn’t want to look either taller or slimmer?
Here are my top secrets to achieving both.
The secrets to looking taller and slimmer are:
- Wear a column of colour
- an internal column – same top and pants, will make you slimmer and hide a fuller belly
- an external column – same jacket and pants, will make you look slimmer, taller and hide your hips.
- Wear similar colours head to toe to include hosiery and shoes
- Avoid cuffs on trousers
- Avoid contrasting shoes and pants or skirts
- Wear finer fabrics
- Avoid chunky knits
- Wear your ideal colours
- Wear your ideal level of contrast
- Wear your clothes at the right length for your arms and legs
- Wear clothes which fit you properly
- Wear darker colours over the areas you wish to conceal
- Wear lighter brighter colours over the areas you wish to reveal
- Keep an element of ‘air’ n your clothes – leave a margin of movement
- Wear jewellery in your personal scale or larger
- Avoid repetitive prints
- Wear prints encompassing large and small elements
- Keep focus on your face and away from your feet or thighs
- Carry a mid-size to large handbag
- Shorter necklaces
- Long jackets worn open with high heels
I found as soon as I started wearing my correct colours and the styles which suited me, friends still thought I had lost weight when in fact I had gained a considerable amount a few years back. I love being an image consultant. I work magic with the appearance of men and women’s bodies daily.
If you liked this post, you can find many more pages on how to dress for every conceivable body asset in my book here.
If you don’t want to do it yourself call me or let my program do the work for you. Click here to get your own personal style program, designed for you. Use my code ‘styleme‘ to get 35% off.