This morning I received from Look Good Feel Better a set of their brand new make-up brushes. I thought, the best way to tell people about these brushes is to give them away.
Look Good Feel Better is benefiting from the launch of a new range of professional-quality make-up brushes. Created through the expertise of brush specialists, Bespoke Europe, the range will be available to buy from all Priceline stores from May, 2016.
KeySun Laboratories will generously donate 15% from the sale of each brush and set to Look Good Feel Better, enabling the program to help the anticipated 10,000 Australian women, men and teens that will attend a workshop this year.
The range features 12 high-quality professional brushes which have been developed in consultation with beauty industry experts. With sleek black handles, each precision cut brush head has been hand-made using super soft bristles, a special polyester derivative free of any protein component; making them allergy-free, environmentally-friendly and suitable for sensitive skin. The range also comes with weighted handles and chrome ferrules to give the ultimate professional feel as well as brush names embossed on the handles for easy reference.
The following brushes will be available from major Priceline stores nationwide:
- Powder Brush ($24.99) – Full and dense, this brush is the perfect tool for evenly dusting loose and pressed powder.
- Blush Brush ($22.99) – Ideal for shading and highlighting cheeks, this wonderful blusher brush is designed to effortlessly pick up and release the right amount of colour.
- Angled Contour Brush ($23.99) – Highlighting cheek bones and contouring are made easy with this angled brush, an essential tool for blending.
- Foundation Brush ($19.99) – Apply liquid or cream foundation with ease with this tool that will apply evenly smooth for a flawless base.
- Angled Blending Brush ($16.99) -The fine and soft bristles allow you to create those classic or party eye looks with ease.
- Mini Masterclass Set ($39.99) – Three essential brushes in a handy protective pouch; Powder/blush brush, eye-shadow brush and a foundation/concealer brush.
- Multi-Tasking Brush ($22.99), Retractable Bronzer Brush $34.99), Concealer Brush ($17.99), Flawless Complexion Sponge ($15.99), Detail Eyeliner Brush ($13.99) and The Makeover Brush Set ($44.99).
For a chance to win the brush set that I have here, share the post I have linked to this on Facebook. I will select a lucky recipient next Friday,
July 15th and they will receive this set of brushes in the post. This giveaway is limited to Australian postal destinations only.
For more details about Look Good Feel Better go to www.lgfb.org.au
To find a Priceline Pharmacy near you click here
Look Good Feel Better is the Cosmetic Toiletry and Fragrance Association (CTFA)’s program to support men, women and teens during their cancer treatment. The program began in 1990 in Sydney and is now Australia wide. Having been a volunteer for many years I am very proud to be associated with this amazing program and to see the happiness we can bring to the people who attend.